PLEASE NOTE THAT I WILL NOT OFFER ANY SUPPORT, MODIFICATIONS OR ANSWER QUESTIONS FOR MY FREE JOOMLA EXTENSIONS!
Please review the Forum and post there if you have problems, read the F.A.Q. and if you got no popup from Simple PopUp read this document to see if it is a jQuery related problem:
This is a very easy to use, yet powerful, upload file(s) module for Joomla. It can be as simple as just adding the directory to upload to, or you can chose to use any of the below listed functions.
Version 1.3.5 is tested and verified on Joomla 2.5! (2012-01-14)
Use download for 1.6/1.7!
!!!Security Release 2012-01-02!!!
JED found an exploit in the code where they managed to upload a file named "file.php5". Unfortunately I had not added php5 to the blocked extensions list but now (version 1.3.5) it is added along with .php6 and an extra check to see if ".php" exists in the file-name!
Please make sure to update to version 1.3.5 as soon as possible!
UPDATE 2010-01-04: To be even more on the safe side I have now added code to inspect GIF comments. There is a new option called "Block PHP GIF comments" in the settings which is default set to "Yes" which will read any GIF comment and block the upload if the comment contains any PHP code!
It includes the following key features:
- Multiple modules on the same page with different settings
- "Add Note" to uploaded files
- Image re-size
- Automated thumbnail creation for images
- Image compress for JPEG and PNG
- Now supports both "User Named Directory" and "User Defined Directory"! (see below)
- List files in upload directory in pop-up (FancyBox)
- Multiple files upload
- Notification e-mail
- And more...
- Integrated Ajax in Joomla framework
- "Blacklist" of extensions (threat-protection)
- Multi select file browser for FireFox 3.6+ versions
- Info popup-box now contains the link (URL)
- URL attached in e-mail notice
- Redirect option after uploading
- User Named Directory: You can set a root path for User Named Directories, e.g. "/home/users/" and then select which users should have the option to use the directory.
- User Defined Directory: You can select from the list of users and add custom directory paths for the user.
- Multiple choice of upload paths added. If a users has "User Named Directory" and/or "User Defined Directory" the user will get a pop-up box asking for the directory to upload to.
- List files option from upload directory in "pop-up"
- Form Fields can now be collected into the same file. A few JED Image Galleries are using a parameter file for labels/description of images.
- Multiple languages.
Joomla 3.0 is now supported!
Update 2012-11-28: User Named Directories and User Defined Directories is now also supported in the Joomla 3.0 version!
(This is not an integrated function in Simple File Upload, you won't get any disclaimer message on your own implementation!)
Read before uploading!
It is mutually assumed and understood that uploading your images to this web site (wasen.net) is done purely at your own risk. It is possible once your digital images and/or files are stored at wasen.net that your images and/or files could be stolen, misused, or possibly even distributed for free. Wasen.net, it's owner or hosting provider assumes no responsibility or liability if this is to happen. It has happened in the past and may happen again in the future. The estimated financial damage and losses of future revenue on your images and/or files from this type of occurrence is unknown. Wasen.net will not share in any of the losses occurring to you from such potential thefts. So before uploading your images and/or files to our server please consider all the potential risks to you property in doing so.
You are responsible for all material you upload to wasen.net and you guarantee that you have the copyright, or that you have been granted the right, to upload and share the material uploaded publicly and freely on wasen.net.
If you proceed and press the "Upload File..." button you agree to these terms and that you will share your images and/or files freely and without any claim to Wasen.net, it's owner or hosting provider now or in the future.