Forgot password? | Forgot username?

Captcha’s not showing up

Captcha’s not showing up

The SFU captcha’s not showing up, just the blank image holder. I've read the SFU FAQ and tried changing the SFU module settings to ‘inline’ and changing the fancy box from yes to no and back, but that didn’t work. As the FAQ suggest, I've monitored for browser errors and received several but I’m not sure how to address the SFU errors. I can provide additional information if needed.

Also I've tried changing the server configuration setting for error reporting but that didn't help. I’m on a new Joomla 3.2 site setup hosted on a Linux server with PHP 5.4

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: Captcha’s not showing up

Hi, thank you for you great extension.
I have the same problem. CAPTCHA is not shown. I have tried to change the settings with the Fancy Box. But the Captcha doesnt't appear. Is there any solution?

Thank you for your help.

fuxx

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Hi, i installed the joomla page on another server and there the captcha works fine. I think it has to do with the Server settings. But i don't know which setting is needed for Captcha. Thanks

The solution for the Problem is the PHP Version. I set the PHP Version to 5.3 and everything works fine

I can not get my image for the recaptch to show up, my php version is 5.4.43 could someone please help! please also be aware im kind of a beginner with css but can follow detailed instructions

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic

Donate

Please consider supporting my efforts.

Google Ads