Forgot password? | Forgot username?
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » 3cellhosting

2015-04-04 11:49 AM
Even with Joomla error reporting set to none Lister is displaying errors
Category: Technical Support

I have already tried that and the lister module persisted in displaying the message. Further more when we click on the folder nothing happens.

At the moment, the only way to hide the message was for me to edit the server config to prevent display of error messages, which I don't want to do. As this is a live site I have no option but to hide messages.

Happy to PM access if you want to look.

Regards

David

2015-04-02 08:10 AM
Even with Joomla error reporting set to none Lister is displaying errors
Category: Technical Support

Hi there,

I have server set as error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_STRICT & ~E_NOTICE & ~E_DEPRECATED

Joomla config has error reporting set to none

Yet I am still getting Strict Errors displayed. I was able to remove some errors by changing =& to =

I still get these though...

Strict Standards: Non-static method ModSimpleFileListerHelperv10::getFileList() should not be called statically in /home/treatmen/public_html/modules/mod_simplefilelisterv1.0/mod_simplefilelisterv1.0.php on line 134

Strict Standards: Non-static method ModSimpleFileListerHelperv10::getDirContents() should not be called statically in /home/treatmen/public_html/modules/mod_simplefilelisterv1.0/helper.php on line 28

Strict Standards: Non-static method ModSimpleFileListerHelperv10::getBaseURL() should not be called statically in /home/treatmen/public_html/modules/mod_simplefilelisterv1.0/helper.php on line 150

Unfortunately my coding knowledge is restricted to what I can find online. What do we need to do to fix these errors please?

Many thanks
David

• Index
  • » Users
  • » 3cellhosting

Donate

Please consider supporting my efforts.

Google Ads